COVID-19 Health & Safety
As the world continues to adapt to and recover from the global COVID-19 pandemic, the health and wellbeing of our Guests, staff and local community remains as strong as it always has been. Sundays Beach Club has implemented enhanced health and safety standards and procedures that are in line with guidelines from the World Health Organization and Indonesian authorities.
Additionally, we have partnered with Diversey, a global leader in sustainable solutions for cleaning and hygiene, to ensure that behind Sundays experience you love, are best international practices to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff alike.
We are taking this chance to improve, not compromise the experience of our guests. Our secluded location, open plan design, private beach and strong focus on wellness and activities based in nature make Sundays the perfect beachfront choice, now more than ever.
Our staff are our most important asset in creating our famous ‘service from the heart’. To ensure their well-being, we make sure that:
• All staff at The Ungasan are up to date with WHO approved COVID-19 Vaccines.
• All staff are trained in appropriate WHO & Diversey health & safety guidelines.
• All staff temperatures are checked daily on arrival at the Resort.
• All staff wear face masks.
In addition to our usual high standard of cleanliness, we have enhanced cleaning regimens to adapt to international health guidelines as follows:
• High traffic areas are cleaned regularly and high touch key points are sanitized after every guest.
• Enhanced disinfection and social distancing will be provided at all Sundays Beach Club facilities.
Food & Beverage
• Adoption of food safety management system as certified by Indonesian Government authorities.
• Tables, chairs and menus will be sanitized before guest use.
• Extra spacing between tables.
• Mandatory use of face masks by staff when preparing meals and serving food.
• Hand sanitisers available for guests’ use.